CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER - SALES COORDINATOR
TENNECO, industrial multinational company leader in the manufacturing of components for automotive industry, is looking for a Customer Service Engineer - Sales Coordinator
The Customer ServiceVer más Engineer - Sales Coordinator supports the account manager in his assignment to customers. Hereby he coordinates all kind of processes and assignments within the engineering departments, OE sales and the different plants. The Customer Service Engineer is the internal contact point for an OE Customer group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Coordinates and supports technical, logistic, quality, financial, manufacturing, internal purchasing issues
2.Identifies and drives technical changes to improve profitability
3.Coordinates and supports ride work
4. Initiates, controls and coordinates:
- Design change (Drawings, Bill Of Material, testing,.)
- Requests on Purchasing
- Engineering change authorisation/Engineering change request
- Analysis of customer prototype parts
5. Maintain full OE Service (consolidation (standardization), cancellation of obsolete parts, new setting releases, packing, technical aspects..)
6. Performs program management tasks in "pre" or "post" program situation.
7. Ensures timely and complete update of NPIS project documentation
8. Supports the resolution of overdues
9. Prototype order processing for programs
- receives and checks purchase orders
- launches order internally
- reports to customer
- communicates about prototype order process to Account Manager
10. Receives and questions the approved design proposal from competence center
11. CER activities
- Releases timely
- Assures timely reception
- Checks critically
12.Ensures IMDS report
13.Performs program management tasks in pre or post program situation.
- Monitors setup and execution of validation plan and verification plan
- Monitors CAD data exchange with client
14. General support (administration, shipping parts,..) to customer team director and account manager
15.Improves customer satisfaction
16.Warranty administration and technical management (as warranty coordinator) by:
- Checking warranty data in customer database systems.
- Putting customer data in TEN warranty database system.
- Following up on claim investigating and reporting in TEN ( Warranty procedure)
- Reporting analysis from warranty claim to customer using standard reporting
- Making sure that customers are delivering required amount of units to build technical factor.
- Proposing technical factor (TF) to Account Manager
- Making reports for TEN BOS meeting.
- Organizing data and parts in case of customer visits regarding warranty claims.
- Checking warranty claim from customer.
- React to customer claims.TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE IBERICA S.A.Ermua